Rear side window FM-Antenna booster

My 99 Forester has an FM antenna integrated in one of the rear side windows. Does this car come with an antenna booster? If yes, which wire should I connect the blue lead from the new Pioneer head unit to?

Reply to
Helge Opgård

My 2001 does not have a booster, just the antenna wire. When I installed my Alpine, I didn't connect the blue wire (power antenna) to anything, if it is exposed then put a wire nut on it and tape it off.

Reply to
A7N8X-X

f you bought the wiring adapter connect the power antenna lead and you will power the booster.

Reply to
busterb