Rear Strut

Hi All. One of the rear struts on my lovely 1997 Impreza Sedan is leaking oil. It's done 100k plus miles so no problem. I'm feeling stupid because I can't figure out how to get the rear seat back off so that I can get to the nuts at the top of the strut. It seems to be continuous along the top of the seat and down to the floor on both sides. Any suggestions gratefully received.

John.

Reply to
John Davies

I think you first have to remove the seat cushion before tackling the vertical portion of the seat. Actually I know the cushion has to come out to get to the 2 bolts that is holding the back in place.

Reply to
johninKY