Rear wiper motor

Hi All,

I need to replace the rear wiper motor on my 2001 subaru impreza outback sport wagon. Do any of you know what is involved in doing this? It looks like the motor housing is right there in the center of the rear windshield under a plastic cover. Is that plastic cover what I need to remove or are there other pieces of trim that need to come off as well?

Also - aside from the basic mechanical tools needed, will I need any electrical tools? Voltmeter, soldering iron, etc.?

thanks! Josh

Reply to
Josh

Hi, How did you draw a conclusion the motor is bad? I much doubt it. Maybe broken wire or worn out brushes is more likely.

Reply to
Tony Hwang