Refugees In NYC Too Lazy To Work

New Orleans refugees sent to the NYC area are being put up in nice hotels for the past three or more months. They refuse to get jobs. I live in the NY metro area and there are plenty of jobs available. Why should they work? We are taking care of them. It's time to cut them off and let them learn self reliance like the rest of mainstream America!!!!

Reply to
bigjim

Hey you guys have to remember they were doing this same thing in the New Orleans area. They weren't working there either!!!!

Reply to
Jeff

But based on the groups you trolls posted this to, they must be driving Subarus, playing with G.I. Joes, and riding cruise ships around the Caribean.

Grow up.

joemooreaterolsdotcom

Reply to
Joe Moore

Thanks for the disinformation. With a little luck it might even turn into moral panic. Anyhow, I heard that genetically-modified killer bees have been sighted outside your local McDonalds, so shouldn`t you guys be building bunkers in your backyards and buying truckloads of pesticide right now ?

schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Trial and Error

The truth in America has been replaced by "political correctness". You are not allowed to tell the truth if it is not politically correct.

Don

Reply to
Pinehollow

Don, people on USENET really don't care what you post. The problem we have with what you have posted is it is not on topic for any of the groups you have posted it to.

You should have posted this to one of the talk.politics groups. There it would have been on topic.

There may also be local groups for New Orleans and New York. It would have been on topic in those groups.

It is not on topic in rec.travel.cruises, rec.travel.caribbean, al.toys.gi-joe, or alt.autos.subaru.

Just post in the proper groups.

roland

Reply to
piperut

Of course. Would you work 9-5 everyday if everything is provided for you? I certainly wouldn't.

Reply to
yaofeng

Reply to
Wandering Willy

Stupidity of the government? What about the stupidity of living below sea level? The stupidity of living where you actually look up at a lake? Clearly these refugees were on the dole before Katrina and now they wish to continue that lifestyle. Soon they will start breeding again and then that will be the excuse why they cant work. I'm smart enough to live in an area where only a world changing catastrophe might occur- no earthquakes, tsunamis and any hurricane means a rainy day. Quit sticking up for the pets of society. I for one am tired of nursing them on the government teat paid for by my hard work and money!!!!!

Reply to
bigjim

Reply to
clint

Clearly these people were on the dole before Katrina?

Really?

You are an ignorant turd, and you know noth>Stupidity of the government? What about the stupidity of living below

Reply to
Wandering Willy

and you are a top-posting turd

Twas the night after Katrina!!!

When down on Canal St. the looters dey came The po-lice had seen dem and called dem by name STOP! Melvin, Shaneekwa, Chantel and Joe Brown Leroy and Rickita, put dem shoes down.

Da baskets dey loaded as fast as dey could While big screens was rollin on back to da hood Shoes, electronics, fur coats and rings. All de essential survival things.

From de east and de west da levees seperated An da peoples had wished dey evacuated. Da water poured in like Dixie beer foam And da hood emptied in to da Superdome.

Dey crapped an dey pillaged an da Dome went to hell It'll take 10 years to get rid of da smell. But it's not like cleaning da dome affects us Since dem Saints is gone to San Antonio, Texas.

Soon after Arron Broussard clearly started to drink An Kathleen Blanco needed her time to think, Da forces finally came to help out da cops Wit dere M-16's up on da roof tops.

Dey were poppin da ganstas like da hooka's pop gum An tossin dem into the river like chum. St. Gabriel was not dere eternal slumber. An dey never made da body count number.

No longer to walk among civilization, Dey now a part of coastal restoration. So When ya open up oysters, instead of pearls You'll find little gold teeth and black Geri curls.

An da ones dat was bussed to other states An places where da Red Cross facilitates Are waitin around for dere FEMA checks An demandin everything else dey expects.

You can call em moochas. You can call em no good. But dey ain't comin back to your neighborhood. To all you evacuees and your plight Hope you like TEXAS...

An to all a good night.

Reply to
Vic Vega

I hear so I can tell that I am really here.

Reply to
DG

Please don't feed the trolls.

Reply to
Tom Reingold

Same in Cleveland

Reply to
<hacbac

I thought that NYC and the NE was a big liberal mecca that support "cradle to the grave" big government dependence policies. Yeah, only with other people's money but when it comes to your own, NOPE!

Reply to
Andy P. Jung

Andy, NYC and many urban areas of the NE are filled with the same "GIMME GIMME" people that you are lucky to have had removed from New Orleans. Those of us who work and struggle to provide for our families despise these beasts who procreate wantonly and expect everyone else to care for them and their spawn. Now NO can be nice without the welfare pets and houston etc will be "blessed" with bthose fine people.

Reply to
bigjim

Bravo Andy! Nail on the head!

Reply to