Remote Programming

We replaced the battery in the remote for my son's car ('99 Legacy L

30th Anniversary Edition). Tried following the instructions in the owner's manual for both post-battery replacement 'synchronization' and new transmitter programming, to no avail. The pictures in the manual don't match what we have. It's a pretty old-style remote, made by Marksman, apparently model M3RF-3. There's a picture of it here -

Anyone have one of these style of remotes, and can help me out with programming instructions?

Thx,

Dan D '99 Legacy L 30th

Reply to
Dano58

Might be aftermarket. Doesn't seem to match any shown here;

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan