Remote Start on '02 Outback

I'm considering installing a remote start on my manual transmission '02 Outback. Anybody know if there is a neutral switch that can be tapped into for the install? This would make things a little easier during the installation and make everyday use a little nicer, since there wouldn't a shut-down procedure required to make sure the car is in neutral.

Thanks,

-Kurt

Reply to
Kurt C. Hack