removing rear calipers on 94 Legacy

I am having trouble removing the calipers. I have done a mercedes job like this before and figured I would be able to do my mom's car. But I can't locate the second bolt that holds the calipers to the hub. I found one (at

9 o'clock on the passenger side) and then there is another bolt that leaked brake fluid, so I tigthened that one back up - it wasn't in the right spot anyway. Where the other bolt should be is a little rubber nub.

Here is a website that I found, but I am unsure because I am using 12mm and they say 14mm, and I don't even know the year or model of the car they are talking about.

I searched the archives here and the only thing that I could come up with is that someone said that mechanics charge a bit for this because there is a tedious task of getting around the anti-lock brakes.

Any help for me to find the second bolt would be appreciated.

thanks - Janet

Reply to
mercedesJanet

Check and see if there's a bolt under the nub.

Reply to
Jim Stewart