Repair manuals

A few days ago, I asked for some help on how to replace the rear wiper motor on a subaru impreza wagon. Luckily, I bumbled my way through the repair (the most difficult parts being when parts that should come apart don't because of either a screw I missed or simply because they're stuck. Tough to get the nerve to apply force when you don't know conclusively that you got all the bolts out). I would be happy to help anyone else who needs to make this simple repair.

What I really could have used was a repair manual. I've heard Hayne's manuals are junk, though I would have even taken that. The most recent subaru repair guide I can find is for circa 1990s subarus. Are there any for

2000s and newer? j
Reply to
Josh

You can buy access for a limited time period and download the whole manual for something like $20.

Josh wrote:

Reply to
AS

Printed Subaru manuals are between $20-40 if you don't like to spare your printer. I found "Body" and "Chassis" sections useful for info on tearing the inside panels out and supension bits, etc. Electrical might be useful at times also. Haynes is not bad. Not nearly as detailed but for common problems it's typically ok. I probably did not do anything complex enough to run into its limitations.

Reply to
Body Roll