Replace Legacy front turn signal lamp?

Does anyone know how to remove/replace the left front turn signal lamp on a 1995 Legacy wagon. I can't see how to get access to the bulb. Thanks!

Reply to
sherman

Just opened the hood on my 95, heyhey it looks like you have to take off the whole headlight assembly. There are two screws at the top of the headlight, a third one is... behind the grille that must be taken off first. Yuk!

Reply to
Felix Crashalot

Ditto. They changed the design shortly there after, because the Haines manual shows the turn pod as being separate. I couldn't figure out in 5 minutes how to do it so I just left it until my next service appointment. Oh and in my case it wasn't the turn light but the "positioning" light - which is okay to leave.

-- Dominic Richens | snipped-for-privacy@alumni.uottawa.ca "If you're not *outraged*, you're not paying attention!"

Reply to
Dominic Richens

You will have to remove a screw or plastic clips from the fender splash shield, it takes about 5 minutes to change the bulbs from there ! Good luck "sherman" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@posting.google.com...

Reply to
Belgian