Replacement windshield

I learned something bizarre... Aside from some bodies thicker than others on the old gen subarus. I pulled a windsheild today (my third) due to a crack. My first 2 windshields were thicker than what I pulled today. It also ;literally broke entirely while carrying it. Obviously lighter in weight to verify my own doubts! Anybody relate? if to get a brand new windshield, as the older ones as original are at a minumum 13 years, are starting to do what old windshields do, like delaminate and pit , etc. Where is a good place to get a oem thickness windshield for 85-93 subarus? I installed an 87 original, that is ok, but doesn't have the crystal clear view like a new one...

Reply to
bgd