Replacing both wheels and tires

Hi all:

We have a '97 Legacy Outback. It is time to replace the tires again. Also going to be replacing the wheels this time. Over the years the finish on the original wheels has 'blistered??.' This causes the tires to lose air pressure pretty fast. About 1-3 pounds per week.

Anyway ...

After doing some research & reading reviews have decided to go with the Goodyear Assurance TripleTred tires and these wheels from 'X-Wheels.'

I live in Michigan, USA, so need a good all-around, four season tire and these have received some excellent reviews. Anyone here have either of these?

~~Phil~~

Reply to
Phil Marshall

Phil Marshall