safety features of '02-'03 subarus?

Do they have side-impact airbags standard/option?

and/or

Side-impact door beams?

Thanks

Reply to
Jon
[posted and mailed]

"Jon" wrote in news:N%IYa.3263$Sb2.1266 @nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

In Canada side-impact airbags are available on selected models. In the Impreza line they are standard on the WRX. I don't believe they can be added as an option. I believe side-impact door beams are standard on all '03 Subarus. I can't comment on the '02 models.

This web site has all the specs:

Scroll down to the bottom select the model you are interested in and then click on specifications on the resulting page to get all the info.

Reply to
Fuzzy Logic

I forgot to tell u guys that I'm interested in the safetly features of the WRX specifically.

Reply to
Jon