Seeking opinions on bike/surf board/kayak/ski rack for an '06 Outback (sedan, not wagon)

Hi there:

I'm seeking opinions and soliciting suggestions for a good all-around roof or trunk rack for my '06 Outback sedan.

I primarily would like to carry a bicycle and skis (not at the same time, obviously) but am also interested in picking up a surfboard or small kayak. I've never bought a roof or trunk rack before and am not sure if some of them are versatile enough to handle multiple tasks.

Also wondwering what's a ballpark price I should expect to pay for such a setup.

Please note that the roof space is markedly different for the Outback sedan than it is for the wagon.

Thanks for your input,

Tim

Reply to
Tim

they sell everything you need. I have been using their stuff for years and have been very happy with the performance of their products.

Reply to
SuperPoo