Service Program WVM-23

I just received a notice telling me to bring my Subie in to have the computer reprogrammed. It apparently covers "2006-2009 Subaru Legacy / Outback or 2008-2010 Subbaru Forester with a 2.5 Liter engine equipped with a California Partial Zero Emission Vehicle (PZEV) emission system."

Even though I bought my car here in TN it was a program vehicle and saw its first 12k as a Hertz rental in upstate New York and came with PZEV. Guess I'll go ahead and try to schedule an appointment with my local dealer -- never an easy thing to do.

Reply to
John McGaw

23 is a flash reprogram, should take under 1/2 hour-
Reply to
StephenH