Service Repair Manual for 1996 Subaru Legacy

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for the service repair manual for 1996 subaru legacy.I will help me a great deal.Anyone know where it's available on the net maybe in PDF Format for me to download?

Rgds,

Macharia

Reply to
macharia

I just purchased a CD manual off eBay for our RS2.5. If you're looking for a 'freebie' download, good luck, I wasn't able to find anything. I would suggest checking eBay. There does seem to be a paper manual for the Subarus up through about 1998 - although they tend to be an 'all model' version (versus Legacy only). 1999 and on seems to be only available in CD format.

Dan D '99 Impreza RS2.5 (son's) Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58