Short Throw Shifter

Anyone out there have any experience with a short throw shifter.....Will it make life harder or easier for someone new to manual tranny?

Reply to
Jon H.

Hi, I installed one for my son's Impreza. It's little harder to shift(law of physics). Need little more effort to shift but it's quicker in general. Not all gear is equally so though. It is not a difficult job to install one.

Reply to
Tony Hwang