Simple headlight adjustment

Hello, can anyone tell me how to adjust the headlight beams vertically on a

1999 Forester? Can't find it in the manual and there is nothing extremely obvious on the housing. Special too required? Thanks, Mark
Reply to
Mark

There should be 2 long "bolts" on the backside of the headlight housing. That's what my 95 wagon has. The housing doesn't move when these bolts are turned, rather something inside the housing moves. I think the inner bolt is the left-right adjustment and the one close to the fender is vertical.

Reply to
johninKY