Slightly OT: Looking for downloadable WRC Rally footage

Hi, all.

Not sure how many Impreza / WRX drivers are out there - aside from myself.

Just after I got my car I started watching the WRC rallies, and got quite into it.

The Canadian "Speed Channel", in their infinite good judgment, has dropped WRC from their lineup. So I haven't seen a rally for months.

Does anyone know of some 'alternate' method I could use to see these rallies? Something involving, say, a nice big AVI file?

I'm starting to get the DTs. ;)

Thanks!!

Reply to
BD

Go to:

Find the WRC forum and there are several threads on how people are getting their 'fix' of WRC this year.

kaboomie

ps The NASCARification of SpeedTV sucks!

Reply to
kaboom

Ahhh, thankee. Found what I wanted. ;)

Reply to
BD

complete tv shows of 2006 events are available via bittorrent

Reply to
Clamstrippe Fecadunker

BD scribbled:

Search for rally videos. Download with bittorrent. Enjoy.

Reply to
MK IV