Soob Service in Northern Delaware

Hi folks, I just moved from Northern NJ to Northern Delaware (Newark, DE to be exact). There is a Soobie dealer in town, but was wondering if there was any independent reliable mechanic/garage in the area that does soobies ?

Thanks in advance,

Jerry

Reply to
Jerseyj

mulder

What is NASIOC ?

Jerry

Reply to
Jerseyj

Reply to
mulder

Matt Slap Subaru has been fine by me. He just finished a major garage expansion last year. Service area and waiting facilities are very clean. I never needed any major work but routine stuff has gone well. He also sends out service coupons about 4 times/year. Frank

Reply to
Frank Logullo