Sparkplug replacement...

Good day, I posted earilier, maybe my sighn on name offened you, I don't know , but I often wonder that's why I have chosen the sighn on name . But I would like to find out the best ,good and not so good sparking plug for my car...It's a '91 loyale . thanks for your attention to this matter. Sorry for being so direct..

dan

Reply to
odyssey

Edward Hayes

I just did a some research on sparkplugs since I was need to replace mine. I stoped on Bosh Platinum2 or Platinum4. Those sparkplugs does not require re-gap ever (according to reviews). I own Subaru Outback '97 and my service manual recomend to change sparkplugs every 100K, so, I decided to select more expensive, but better quality.

Reply to
Guest

When I had the dealer replace my pistons for "piston slap" I asked them to change the plugs since they had the engine apart. They used standard plugs as advised by SOA.

Reply to
M. Butkus