speaker install details?

Anyone know where I can get instructions to take off the door panels to install some new speakers in my 02 Outback Wagon? I just put a WRX stereo in - no problems and would like to install some new speakers but don't want to damage the doors. A start in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

Thank you, Diggler

Reply to
diggler

You might try Crutchfield.com, I know they provide installation instructions with the equipment they sell.

You could also ask the installers where you purchased your speakers.

Hope this helps.

Reply to
Jeff

Sure. Lotsa stuff available on my server. Mostly specific to my WRX wagon, but much will be just the same on your OBS. Go to , and help yourself to anything that looks interesting. Of particular interest will be the files WRXaudiostuff.txt, /wrx_mods/doorpanel.pdf, and /wrxstereopinouts/* I will comment that the procedure in the doorpanel.pdf has you remove the triangle mirror trim piece; this is unnecessary; at least I didn't bother with it. WRXaudiostuff.txt will have nfo you will find useful when selecting aftermarket speakers. If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me directly.

ByeBye! S.