Squeeky Brakes

I just replaced my brakes pads & they squeek some of the time. I bought the pads from subaru. It there some trick to fix the squeek? Thanks

Reply to
Ken

Edward Hayes

I had the same problem - they definitely don't make the noise they made before I replaced the pads, but every once in a while, they make a noise. And yes, I did put the goop on and the metal clips.

Reply to
Mort Shuman

Here's a suggestion from the guys at the BMW Z3 forum... Works wonders.

Mike

Reply to
Mike Lloyd

I've used it on my '99 Legacy and it does work well.

Reply to
Jim Stewart

Thanks for all the good info. I will try the CRC Brake Disc Quiet this weekend.

Reply to
Ken