Sr. Citizen Question Re Washer & Wiper For Rear Window, Please

Hello,

Sr. Citizen now, so please put up with a dumb question.

On a 2015 Outback, the 2.5i Premium:

- Where is the control or push button for the Washer/Squirter for the Rear Window ?

- And for the Rear Wiper ?

Just can't seem to find them.

A link to a pix showing where on the dashboard they are would really be helpful.

Much thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

"Bob" wrote

When I need to know how my car operates, the first place I look is in my car's manual. One's age is not a factor in this regard.

Reply to
Howard Lester

Ref page 3-52 in the owner's manual (I'm looking at an online version but the paper one should be identical) the control is on the right-hand stalk in the form of a rotating end knob having the positions: washer, continuous, intermittent, off, and a repeat of the washer. This is pretty much identical to what my 2008 model has.

Reply to
John McGaw

Where's the online versions of the manuals?

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan

The version I looked at is at: