STi: How to remove turbo guage

My STi came with a Subaru dealer installed turbo guage on the steering column. I'd prefer to move it elsewhere. Does anyone know how to remove the guage?

I think I may have to remove the case around the steering column. Is that easy to do, or do I have to remove the steering wheel and airbag?

All help is appreciated!

Philip

Reply to
Philip Procter

Didn't someone already answer this?

Look under the column "shell" halves, they're retained by a few screws. Undo them and separate the pieces, unscrew the gauge and remove. Marvel at the newly revealed holes in the upper column shell.

Reply to
CompUser