Stoptech Posiquiet brake pads

I did some PM on my wife's 03 Outback (oil/filter change, replaced bad front ws/washer pump) this weekend including replacing pads at all 4 corners. I had put in some Wagner pads that I got onsale w/rebate from RockAuto but I never liked them. They required a lot of force to even begin to grab. So, I ordered some Stoptech PosiQuiet pads and they are awesome! At least as good and maybe a little better than stock (though it's been a long time so, I may not remeber that well).

I will be putting Stoptech Street Perf. pads on my WRX wagon soon (front pads).

just an fyi.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan

Still liking the Centric PosiQuiet pads on the OBW.

This weekend, did some PM on the WRX wagon, including new front brake pads, and the Stoptech Street Perf. pads are very nice. More noticeable initial bite than OEM (which seem to be made by Hitachi) but not a crazy on/off feeling. If you enjoy 'spirited' driving or do an occasional track event - put them on your list when shopping.

Reply to
1 Lucky Texan