Subaru All Wheel Drive Traction Testing - Forester and Tribeca

Compares a number of popular awd manufacturer models against each other

1 - in a workshop test setup.
2 - on an outdoor steep hill
5wethers

I always liked legacy in that body style

AD

It just goes to show that these part-time 4WD systems suck! When the going gets tough they just give up. We've already gotten a couple of big dumpings of snow this year, and my Tribeca has been absolutely rock solid, just like my old Outback was a few years ago. I'm sure people with RAV4's, Rogues, and whatnot are probably in a false sense of security.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan