subaru baja question.

From reading the posts here it seems as if nobody owns a Baja. Does anyone own this car? I really like the OB and Forester but the utility of a Baja seems to be excellent. Any thoughts?

Reply to
Long Boarders Rule!

Gee, I own one. I think it was about the 3rd purchased in San Antonio but I see others on the road now and then. It has proven to be very useful, perhaps more so with the soft cover over the cargo area. It seems just the right size since I can carry 4 if necessary and still have room in the back for tall plants (or furniture) and heavy cargo like water softener salt,

50lb bags of deer corn and the like. I've had Legacy station wagons in the past but the Baja seems more useful especially when it comes to taller loads.
Reply to
Mike Minerva

I have to agree I have owned one since May and think it's an absolute blast. Silver on Silver. Packed on about 2000 miles the first month.

Saw one the other day, yellow. Stopped and talked to the guy and loves his too

Reply to
Bob or Lynda Del Monte

i was at my local subaru dealership. I asked the salesman when he expects the turbo Baja to come in. he said "i dont think we are gonna get it in. We havent sold a single baja yet. We are now using them as service vechiles"

so, i dont think it is a popular vechile :D

personally, i think it is a cool car/truck. id buy one over the impreza, if the price tag was the same as a ts wagon.

Reply to
dontbeleivethis