"Subaru Only" wrecking yards? or other wrecking yards with good stock of Soobiestuff?

Someone off-list gave me the adddress of an 'all-Soobie' wrecking yard just south of Seattle and I lost/disremembered it. (and most of my mind as well)

I'd appreciate it if someone could refresh(recharge?) my memory on this one.

If there are known yards in other places please reply. Someone else could probably use the info as well; and it's Googable as well.

Reply to
nobody

Fred

I don't know the name of the yard near Seattle, but their number is: 800-638-5773

Jan

Reply to
Jan Flora

That number belongs to:

Subaru Auto Recycling

RANCHO CORDOVA, CA 95670

Blair

Reply to
Blair Baucom

Does anyone know of a place like this in the Rhode Island area?

Reply to
Jon Macey

If no assistance comes here - try posting at

.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan