Subaru Outback, charging a dead battery - hazard lights flashing?

I just got my 98 outback jumped and am running it for an hour. The hazard lights are flashing, but they are not on. Is there something I need to reset to get this to stop?

Thanks!

Reply to
sandra.davies

Push a button on your security remote. Or maybe cycle the key to 'on' (don't start the car) and off several times quickly.

Carl

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan