Subaru Owners Opinions Needed

Hi, I'm putting together a new consumer site to help people choose the right car. There is no advertising on the site. There is a satisfaction survey for car owners to rate their cars. We need input from Subaru owners. The survey takes about 5 minutes and the link is

If you love your Subaru, or hate it, or are somewhere in the middle, please take the survey. The more people that take the survey for different cars, the more useful the results will be. If you have any problems with the survey or suggestions for the site, please feel free to send me an email.

Best regards, FrankW

Reply to
FrankW