** Subaru Radio for Sale (AM/FM Cassette)**

I am selling on eBay a Clarion (OEM) AM/FM cassette from my 2000 Subaru Forester L. The Buy It Now price is only $18 plus s/h. The radio is in excellent condition and was working perfectly when removed several months ago. I upgraded the sound system to a CD radio. Please e-mail if you have any questions on this item.

Thanks ! ~Howard

Reply to
Howard R. Silverstein