Subaru repair in Bay Area

Anyone know a good (and reasonable) Subaru repair place in the SF Bay Area? I usually go to Rick's in Santa Cruz (best in the world?) but need someone in Berkeley/Oakland - even SFor Marin would be ok.

Reply to
ploutos

try Art's automotive. I never took my Subaru to them yet but they did very good work for my Nissan. Everyone I know are always satisfied with their service. They only recommend the services that really have to be done. They are doing Subarus 96+

SF there is San Francisco Autoworks . I took a car for pre-purchasecheck there because of their rating in cartalk. I was very pleased -they identified a potential headgasket problem that could've cos me alot of money. I've heard that subaru is their speciality.

Reply to
_AWDfan_

I am very satisfied with Foreign Auto Clinic in El Cerrito. This is a small independent garage that does all the used car work for Albany Ford Subaru--was sent to school by them.

Reply to
l.lichtman