Subaru VIP pricing

Anyone contemplating a new Subaru purchase can contact me at snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com for special VIP purchase program. I am an employee of the Subaru plant in Lafayette. I will send you an introductory letter and a dealer invoice authorization form.This form must be given to the dealer when you visit to get the special pricing.You will get dealer invoice,minus current incentives,minus and additional 2%! Why am I doing this? I get $75. for sending you their way. Nice perk.

Reply to
tonecalafone

From what I know, this is Subaru employee's "family and friends" deal. Sounds good.

Reply to
Frank

interesting, I got my cell phone in canada thru same "family and friends' type promotion. It worked.

does this one work with Canadian Dealers? R

Reply to
fotoman

You have a Subaru cellphone? ;-)

Dan D '99 Impreza 2.5 RS (son's) '08 Apple iPhone (mine) Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58