Subaru WRX 2002 Sedan - Looking for OEM left front headlight, right rear taillight

Hello all,

I recently hit a deer doing 40-45 (poor thing) with my 2002 WRX sedan. I've got some damage on my left front quarter. I'm looking for an OEM left front headlight and right rear taillight. If your wondering...the taillight was damaged previously...haha.

Anyone know where to get Subaru OEM parts cheap?

Tim

Reply to
Tim

there are a bunch of dealers who sell stuff at a discount online - here are a couple I have used:

- they also have a graphical parts lookup - I have bought a bunch from them - very easy to deal with.

you will be able to find both parts cheaper on eBay, but you have to wait until they show up (there are a couple of sets on there now) - they usually go for $150 or so for a set (headlights).

Reply to
David & Caroline

My Wife also hit a deer with the left side side last week. If you find a headlight cheep let me know. I also need a hood Left quarter and left side rear door snipped-for-privacy@Kingstonleasing.com

Reply to