subaruforester.com ?

Anyone know what happened to subaruforester.com?

It seems to have disappeared without warning.

Richard

Reply to
Richard Chang

Seems their site was hacked and will take some time to reload.

Reply to
Edward Hayes

It looks like the name expired and someone else got it.... not sure though. My girl used to go there sometimes.... but not recently.

------------------------------------

Forums

Reply to
xblazinlv

Some of the moderators posted the situation on the scoobymods forum:

Accord> Okay, here's what I gathered from admin during my phone call with him

-R.

Reply to
Richard Chang

subaruforester forum is back at