Subwoofer question?

Will a subwoofer for a 2000 outback plug right in to my 2004 outback harness? The dealer says a H6300LS300 is the right part at around $240. I found a much cheaper but still new H6300AS050. I don`t know if subaru changed their connectors or not. The harness for the H6300AS050 subwoofer is a part # H6300AS100 I also was told the connector for the subwoofer is already under my passenger seat. I did some pokin around & couldn`t find it? Is it under the carpet ? Any help would be appreciated. Darrell

Reply to
Nitrofish