Summer tires and snow..

I just went for a typical northeast ride in the snow and ice and rain and wind on leaning bouncing frost heaving roads... on summer tires. I cam home and gently went through the snow pile at the end of the driveway, decided to make a plow out of it, as the 13 inch wheeled little soob is kinda low to the ground. Back and forth it went, not even a spinning summer tread. Long Live the Subaru.. there is nothing like it on this planet.

oh, btw, my car is 20 years old on original driveline.

If it weren't for that crazy 5 main bearing crank, I would seek a newer Subaru. The 4wd is no doubt a symmetry that stays in common for the most part for all Subarus.

Reply to
bgd

Original carburetors too?

20 years! Not bad for an amphibious vehicle. Happy plowing. Btw did subies back then had 5x100 bolt pattern or you have 4 bolts per wheel on yours?
Reply to
isquat