Synthetic Gear oil, thoughts

New 07' 2.5i 5M.. 1K mi.

reading the threads is a bit confusing. Considereing a change since the trans feel a bit notchy, and wondering if anything would help it?

VF

Reply to
houndman

I wouldn't use - or do - anything that's not recommended by Subaru during the warranty period. After that, mod to your heart's delight. But it doesn't take much to void a new car's warranty these days.

Dan D '99 Impreza RS2.5 (son's) Central NJ USA

Reply to
Dano58

most definitely. in my case switching cars helped a lot.

it's a bit expensive cure though to work for everyone

Reply to
isquat

That's No Fun.))

Reply to
houndman

and Neither is That..((

Reply to
houndman

if that's of any consolation an ancient C&D review that pitted bmw

328xi against rex and audi S4 noted that the tranny on S4 felt rubbery as well. on my 323 that's 1/4th of S4 new price the stick shifts like a dream. ymmv greatly no matter what the car cost you
Reply to
isquat