Tail Light Bulb Assembly

I have a bulb out on the corner tail light (one of the red running light ones) on a Subaru Outback 2001.

It appears the little plastic door is the access inside rear compartment is the access.

Inside, is a wire disconnect and a thin bolt and nut.

I assume that the wire needs to be disconnected, and the nut removed, once that done the whole plastic assembly comes off where there is access to the bulb?

If not, how should the bulb be changed?

Reply to
.._..

to you.

THE END

[1]"Abstain and uphold." Stoic maxim.

2Petronius, 90. "You have spoken more as a poet than as a man."

[3]"Nothing in excess." [4]Horace, Epistle to the pisos, 447. "They curtailed pretentious ornaments."

5Title given by Pico della Mirandola to one of his proposed nine hundred theses, in 1486.

[6]Tacitus, Annals, iv. "Kindnesses are agreeable so long as one thinks them possible to render; further, recognition makes way for hatred."

7St. Augustine, City of God, xxi. 10. "The manner in which the spirit is united to the body can not be understood by man; and yet it is man."

[8]Virgil, Georgics, ii. "Happy is he who is able to know the causes of things." [9]Horace, Epistles, I. vi. 1. " To be astonished at nothing is nearly the only thing which can give and conserve happiness." [10]Cicero, Disputationes Tusculanae, i, ii Harum sententiarum quae vera sit, Deus aliquis viderit. "Which of these opinions in the truth, a god will see." [11]Montaigne, Essays, ii. [12]Montaigne, Essays, ii. [13]Treatise on the Vacuum. [14]Terence, Heauton Timorumenos, III. v. 8. "There is one who will say great foolishness with great effort." [15]Montaigne, Essays, ii. [16]Pliny, ii. "As though there were anyone more unhappy than a man dominated by his imagination."

17Cicero, De Divinatione ii. 22. "A common happening does not astonish, even though the cause is unknown; an event such as one has never seen before passes for a prodigy."

[18]Allusion to Gen. 7. 14. Ipsi et omne animal secundus genus suum. "And every beast after his kind."

19Homer, Odyssey, xviii.

20Livy, xxxiv. 17. "A brutal people, for whom, when they have not armour, there is not life."

21Ecclus. 24:11. "With all these I have sought rest."

22"Terror which is more powerful than religion." [23]"From fear that they are being led by terror, without guidance, domination appears tyrannical."
Reply to
.._..