test message alt.autos.subaru

Just a quick test message. Nothing for you to see here, please move along.

near > this car finds whatever help it needs to be on the road again.

Obviously, it took some effort on your part to convince him he has a real

Im happy to report Craig that that car,along with the 53 coupe that sat

news:u%dCd.42413$Y72.631@edtnps91... Craig.

chapter > of the SDC,has aquired the owner,Vic Matteheson,as a new member.I sure

Robert, that's excellent news! I hope its gets a well deserved restoration.

hope > it,is now under cover and the plans are to save them.We,the Atlantic

"Robert Black" wrote in message rarity on his hands.

Reply to
Hormel Trappitus