The case of the flying Subaru

Ken Block takes a Subaru for a flight. Apparently he gets some very good air time:

A very low quality video of the event:

Fuzzy Logic

When I read "flying Subaru," the first thing that I thougt of, was that a Subie motor was powering a home made plane. I have heard of that before, just didn't think I would see a Subie doing a moto-cross jump. WOW

Reply to
fish6525

STI vs WRC:

There is also some hugely sucky STI vs WRX video there.

Reply to
Body Roll