the ONLY AWD auto company

I used to think Audi and Subaru are the only auto manufacturers producing AWD vehicles. I mean no FWD or RWD. I'm surprised to find out on a magazine that Audi A4 is FWD and AWD optional. Thought it's a misprint. Checked the website and it's right. Used to tell others both are the only builders for all line AWD vehicles. Umm.. I think Subaru is the only AWD builder on the planet now.

Reply to
Poster

What the hell are you on about? I reckon 80% of Audis' cars are fwd? Quattro is an option of some models, what made you think they are all 4wd?

-- Subaru WRX Range Rover LSE (Bob)

'"gimme the f*ckin' money"

Reply to
Nige

VW and Audi share lots of parts these days.

Reply to
Bonehenge