Throttle Position Sensor Adjustment 1997 Subaru Impreza

My 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 2.2L has the CHECK ENGINE light on . I went to Autozone and their diagnostic tool indicated problem with the Throttle Position Sensor. How do you adjust the TPS after replacement Ernie

Reply to
ErnieB

Talk about "Painted Calipers"! You can see them even when viewing a 1/4 frontal photo!!! Those "3-spoke" mags really make a difference in that respect.

You said nothing about sway bars. No mods there?

-- ~~~~~ Visit our NICKELL, GAUNCE, MOOTY genealogy Web Page

Don Nickell

Check out the engine mod pages at

for a link to the TPS adjustment procedure.

Reply to
Dee