Tire Pressure Monitors (TPM) Question (2015 Outback)

Hello,

Replaced the tires on my 2015 Outback.

Not too much confidence in the tire shop kids who did it.

Is there any way via some dashboard warning light, or icon, to tell if the TPM has been re-synced correctly, and is functional and working correctly ?

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob

Hello,

On my 2104 Forester (I do not know if the system on the 2015 Outback is the same), the dash TPMS indicator comes on if the vehicle does not recognize four sensors (all with pressure readings that are within specification).

Duane

Reply to
TheSeeker

If you've kept the same rims, then there's no re-syncing needed.

Yousuf Khan

Reply to
Yousuf Khan