Tire profile vs tire performance

Thanks for the link :-)

Reply to
Paul-B

Great drive by Steve Johnson ( ;-), and I'd forgotten how casual F1 was in those days... marshalls wandering around, tables and umbrellas set-up outside the safety barrier, mayhem in the pits, and that lovely JPS Lotus livery.

Reply to
Paul-B

What's also cool is how there were almost no grandstands on the corner exiting the hairpin. We used to buy a general admission ticket for C$ 20, show up early, lay down a blanket and have the time of our lives!

Now the entire place is packed with grandstands where seats cost 20 times as much, and general admission is a complete waste of time.

Reply to
Mario