Tire Recommendations , Sumitomo any good ?

Just got a new 2003 Legacy L wagon , 205/55 r16 . Pricing tires is a little eye opening after having a Honda Civic with 13 inchers for 10 years . I live in Alabama , so I don't need winter tires . just all season . Plan to go to NC or West Va a couple of times a year to snowboard .Are Sumitomos any good ? Looking at HTR or htr-z models . Or any other suggestions on Cheap but good tires ? Looking at about 50 - 75,000 mile tires . TIA ,TBaker

Reply to
Tony Baker

include ContiExtremecontacts on your list of candidates. There are some fun on line resources though some folks have reported good luck having their local tire dealer special order for them;

Carl

1 Lucky Texan

T> Just got a new 2003 Legacy L wagon , 205/55 r16 . Pricing tires is a little

Reply to
Carl 1 Lucky Texan