Tire Replacement

I recently acquired a nail in one tire. Haven't determined if the tire is repairable but in case it is not I want to learn what options what the tire replacement options are. I understand uneven relative thread wear between tires can be detrimental to the all-wheel-drive train and braking system.

What are the tech specs regarding replacement of tires on an all-wheel-drive Subaru Legacy sedan? Is there a thread wear differential spec that would allow replacing less than all the tires, say only 2 tires or perhaps 1 tire.

Tony Johnson

Reply to
Tony Johnson