Today in the subaru shop....

Last night, someone, I would assume a worthless low class druggie, threw a used flywheel through a garage door window, crawled in and cut himself; stole my 100$ flashlight and my unopened bottle of Gatorade, then found a customers 2006 Forester that was in for a 60,000 mile service. Then drove it through the garage door. The roof rack is laying inside the shop., the bottom 3 panels of the door were replaced today. I want my Gatorade back. Steve

Reply to
S.Hansen

i love this stuff from you. you should start a blog.

Reply to
bghygg

Get an 'gator (the actual beast). A really big one. The intruder will just mysteriously disappear.

Reply to
VanguardLH

Where the heck *ARE* you?

Reply to
Hachiroku

People like that should be shot! Not dead, just shot. With bird shot. Dipped in alcohol. The nerve of that low-life. Now, for taking the Subie, well, how about a year in jail? Eddie

Reply to
Eddie

The Stray Forester has returned!

The gentleman who needed the car had just got out of county jail when he relieved us of the car. He was pulled ofer in a coasltal town about 60 miles away when he ran a stoplight. When asked who's car it was he replied "My dad's" but couldent pronounce his "dad's" last name! All occupants in the car were arrested.

Now the forester. Surprizingly in good shape for a car that went through a garage door. the aft part of the roof rack is broken off, slight damage to the hood- small crack in the windshield- minor body damage. you would not look at the car and be able to guess what had happened. Now the damage caused my going airborne, thats another story. bothe rear tires are contacting the struts- you can see the scuffs on the muffler and rear diff. Anyway, we are sending it to the body shop first- don't know the long term plan for it...

Reply to
S.Hansen

You got some of the best stories!

Reply to
Hachiroku

It was theft of my ten year old Mazda 323 that led me to my first Forester.

Police found the Mazda 2 days later up on cinder blocks in a bad part of town completely stripped. The only thing they left in the car was the old radio, otherwise they took all the tires and everything under the hood.

In getting my Forester I cashed in a stock option given to all employees in the company. Paid for a good chunk of the Forester and if I had waited as I had intended to, stock took a big downward spiral and I would have only got about half of what I got.

In that case, thieves did me a favor ;)

Reply to
Frank

That rocks. Nice to hear of one of us every day people's actually getting the better side of something. good on you!!! Steve

Reply to
S.Hansen