Trailer hitch for 07 Outback

Anybody have the factory hitch on an Outback? What about aftermarket? In the Subaru website the receiver looks pretty well hidden but the picture is from above so it's not a good angle to see for sure how it fits. Any recomendations?

Reply to
Randy Hamilton

Search for your vehicle and you can view instruction manual to see if you can handle it yourself. I installed a hidden hitch on my 04 outback in less thn an hour with no problem Was 1/3 the price of OEM!

Reply to
bigjim

I had U-Haul install one on my 2003 Legacy Wagon. The total was about $260 US. Not cheep but I was in a hurry and it included all the wiring and drawbar. It is a fairly easy install if you have the time you can do it your self.

WayneS

Reply to
TrailRun

I had the dealer put the factory hitch on my '08. I mainly use it to attach a Yakima bike rack; works very well.

Reply to
Bob Burns

Reply to
Randy Hamilton