Transmission Control Module (TCM)

I have A 1995 Legacy wagon. I am looking for the location of the Transmission Control Module (TCM). Also looking for the location of the Idel Air Control Valve. Appreciate any help.

TOM

Reply to
JUDDSON1

Tom,

It appears that the TCM is located in the area near the Steering wheel. It looks like it might be a rectangular box. Has a connector with 3 sections labeled B54, B55 and B56. They have 12,16 and 20 pins respectively...

Bill

Reply to
Bill Pelka